niedziela, 5 października 2008

Moving to England.


Przyjazd do Anglii wiazal sie z podjeciem waznej decyzji i dokonania duzej zmiany zarowno w moim zyciu osobistym jak i zawodowym. Oto tresc mojego jednego z pierwszych wypracowan w Hastings College, do ktorego uczeszczalam.



I came to England on the 4th of December 2005.

It was a very important decision for me to make. I had to find a job and learn English. I found an agency for temporary employment. I enrolled as a student at Hastings College to study English.

The first year I worked as a cleaner for United Arab Emirats. The job was very hard. Simultaneously I was going to school and learning English.

It was the biggest change in my private and professional life. In the New Year I started once again with another big chance. I found a new job, I passed my first exam in English and met a man of my life.

Therefore I decided to stay in England permanently.

1 komentarz: